Free Cycling Course for Beginners
Road cycling can be intimidating to the uninitiated and we’re here to help you get over that hump.
All new cyclists spending over 1500 chf on a new bike at our shop will receive more than a pat on the back and a “good luck” when they leave the shop.
We’ll offer you 3 - 4 hours of personal instruction to make sure that you’ll get the most out of your bike.
You’ll learn how to:
- Adopt an effective position and use your gears like at expert.
- Take care of the bike (check your chain wear, oil your gears and chain).
- Choose the tires, inflate tires to correct pressure and change a flat.
- Evaluate cycling shoes, cleats and pedal systems.
- Make basic adjustments to your bike so that you feel more comfortable while riding.
We’ll also get you suited up for a short 90-minute ride with a professional guide to get more direct advice about riding.